Thursday, December 3, 2009

multitasking...

While we're not exactly taking a breather, per se, from wedding planning, we *are* starting to take care of holiday zazzles at the same time. It's kind of odd to be putting up trees in the middle of getting our home in order, but they do offer a nice breather after a day of sorting cookbooks, chucking dead highlighters, and mulling over how to display a collection of chickens in the kitchen. And, frankly, I'm looking forward to a leisurely printfest when I start knocking out movie stills and invitations with the images for the living room Christmas tree - *maybe* I'll do laundry at the same time.

It's hard to believe this will all be happening in just a little over two months! I don't think it'll sink in until after Christmas, when the trees come down and the decorations are stashed. Something tells me I'll have a moment of realizing, "It's on!", once it dawns on me that I have to decorate the house all over again.

The big thing right now is carting Trey to a jeweler to get his ring size - we keep going out on errands and winding up distracted by the toy department or Hello Kitty missions. Absolutely, positively HAVE to get this done - no matter how appealing those Star Wars figures are!

No comments:

Post a Comment