Monday, November 2, 2009

super secret and super frustrations

Don't ask me about the cake topper. I won't tell you. I can't. That covers the super secret.

The super frustration? The gnomes, also known as contractors, have miraculously decided to start making (likely continuing unannounced) appearances again - just as Trey and I are about to spring into a very busy kickoff week towards getting this place into shape for the wedding. Now, the gnomes need to do what they going to do in order for this place to be ready, BUT - I'm stopping. I wrote about it in my personal blog. Bottom line, 'Zilla *will* surface, and she doesn't want you showing up at her house unannounced. It was not my decision for them to have a key, that's on my parents, and it was made clear that I need to know of their comings and goings. My turf, not theirs.

ADT will be more than glad to let me know of their comings, should they continue to do so in the fashion in which they so infuriatingly insist upon.

And I covered that in my personal blog. I swear, I'm stopping.

Trey's trying to be the voice of reason in all of this - we haven't felt up to getting to work on it all during the gnome's protracted absence, we can work around them, and so forth, and so on. I am past reason.

I am 'Zilla. Watch me burglar alarm prank.

No comments:

Post a Comment